Your Cooperation is Requested
Please do not bring onto the premises of the House any of the following:
（1）Animals or birds of any kind, except dogs/cats with prior notice / arrangements;
（2）Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
（3）Objects emitting a foul odor;
（4）Firearms or swords;
（5）Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and
（6）Illegal drugs or other articles.
– Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons and drugs are strictly prohibited on premises.
– Please do not hang any items or objects whatsoever from the windows / balcony of your room.
– The distribution or display of advertisements and the sale of goods on the premises of the House are prohibited without prior written authorization.
– Please refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of the House.
– You are reminded that unauthorized publication for business purposes of photographs taken on the premises of the House may be subject to legal action.
– You will be charged for any damage to the House’s property caused by you or by your guests.